Here Is a Promise That You Will Be In The Most Professional Hands
Pallavi holds an MBA degree in Finance from La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia with Research from ESC, Dijon, France and an LL.B degree from Lucknow University. Pallavi has an experience of nearly a decade in litigation and corporate law. She is a detail oriented person with a team of lawyers working in her firm. She has been involved in many important cases and represented in Shafi Jahan (Hadiya Case), Haj Committee Case, Priya Prakash Varrier, Aadhar Case(IA), G.D. Goenka case, Amrapali case, to name a few.
Chief Result Areas
- Well versed with various subjects including Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Evidence Act, Constitution of India, Civil Procedure Code, Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Electricity Act, Service matters, Forest-related matters etc
- Demonstrating logical and analytical approach with experience in dealing with complex problems and issues and high-level workloads within strict deadlines
- Have represented the State of Uttar Pradesh for over 4 years, in cases working along with Advocate-General, Additional Advocate General, Standing Counsels and Senior Advocates.
- Have represented numerous Social Welfare organizations and legal aid services
- Have represented clients in the NGT, NCDRC, NCLT and State Commission as also Delhi High Court, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, Allahabad Bench and Lucknow Bench.